You feel called to help, and maybe you already are, but you know there has to be a more powerful way.
Our Change-Making Programs engage growth-minded people like you, who are ready to learn and integrate a new approach to creating change in your area of influence, whether that is the home, classroom, boardroom, community organization, or another arena.
Course 1 | Trusting the Seeds of Change
Deepen your trust in yourself and learn how to unearth and nurture potential in others.
- Discover your innate blueprint (your seeds of change) for your personality and contribution to the world.
- Clarify your unique contribution and how to integrate it with what you do.
- Identify conditioned defaults and assumptions that could sabotage your efforts.
- Leverage and maximize your strengths to accelerate growth and increase impact.
- Learn how to nurture seeds of potential in those with whom you live and collaborate.
Course 2 | Cultivating Fertile Learning Environments
Find and/or create learning and working environments for people of all ages that nurture potential and spark solutions.
- Become aware of the assumptions we have about learning.
- Discover the 9 Learning Pathways to expand your approach to lifelong learning.
- Learn how to follow and cultivate curiosity to the next extraordinary revelation.
- Unlock potential through powerful questions at home and work/school.
- Access design tools to refine and enhance your contribution.
Course 3 | Cross-pollinating Domains
Connect and collaborate across ages, experience, and expertise to maximize efforts and co-create holistic solutions.
- Acquire new tools to facilitate collaboration across multiple domains.
- Understand core team development and the process of maximizing diversity.
- Realize the emerging future and get comfortable with failing forward.
- Develop/Refine your unique contribution (Prototype/Project) for meaningful change.
- Attract stakeholders from multiple domains to co-create more holistic solutions.
Course 4 | Designing Regenerative Systems for Positive Change
Develop and implement systems for your personal, family’s, and team’s physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being.
- Identify and acquire resources for your change-making contribution (Prototype/Project).
- Recognize and address the Inner, Relational, and Organizational systems required to sustain it.
- Develop systems required for your contribution to launch and/or scale for impact.
- Co-lead the growth of your contribution (Prototype/Project) with diverse perspectives and collaboration.
- Learn to facilitate communication systems.
Course 5 | Reaching Upward with the Soul of Technology
Use the soul of technology to stay connected and solve problems in more intentional and powerful ways.
- Discover and elevate your relationship with technology.
- Wrestle with the moral implications and edges of technology.
- Identify and integrate technology that supports your physical well-being.
- Explore and experiment with technology that enhances relationships.
- Collaborate with others to co-generate technology systems that attract, inspire, empower, and facilitate the change you want to BE and SEE in the world through your unique contribution (Prototype/Project).
In each 8-week course, your weekly engagement will include:
- reviewing the recorded training content
- meeting with your cohort to engage new concepts
- reflecting and journaling, and sometimes reading or watching additional content
- connecting with a small group to discuss and deepen understanding of core concepts and their application to your own life and mission
Upon completion of these five change-maker courses, you will not only trust yourself more deeply and know how to cultivate fertile environments for innovation and cross-pollinate resources across domains; you will have an emerging Prototype/Project for the change you want to create in the world and the systems and technology required to take it into the Experimental Phase with the Living The Potential Network community and beyond.
you will know and trust yourself and your vision more than you could possibly imagine at this moment.
and feel like you’re not making enough progress fast enough, this program might just be what you’ve been looking for!