Home Forums Practicum – July 2023-March 2024 Session 14, February 25th, 2024

• Session 14, February 25th, 2024

Posted by Renee Beth Poindexter on February 25, 2024 at 9:04 am

Session 14, February 25th, 2024

Present: Ana and Jody (missed you RhoDana)

Recording: ClickHere

Passcode: @89%ouk2

Thank you for the discussion about the power of vulnerability and how our stories are signals from our soul.

The videos this week are geared towards helping each of us get more comfortable about unfolding and owning our soulful intention.

Ana, you allowed us to hear your unfolding journey over the past few weeks, and how it is now becoming more clear about your format for your prototype. Talking it out I could see helped your form come into view. I look forward to our one on one conversation later this week.

Jody, thank you for sharing your doubts related to questioning substance you have to bring forward-it provoked both Ana and myself to give back to you some creative ideas to fit your Life Maven brand. Conversations that matter under the “red tent” -ideas to play with : > )

It’s time to map out the offering on your calendar-and then you can move into action…with the delivery of your prototype. Setting a date is helpful and then we all can work backwards from that point.

Please reach out to me to clarify soon so in two weeks we can discuss more of the unfolding details : > )

Love and Gratitude,

Renee Beth

@rhfintegrative @jodyruth58 @rhojan10gmail-com

Renee Beth Poindexter replied 2 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.